Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Babé Pediatric Cradle Cap Shampoo is a gentle shampoo for daily use that cleanses baby's delicate scalp and hair without irritating. Prevents flaking and gradually and gently promotes the elimination of cradle cap. Respects the balance of baby's sensitive scalp. Formulated with calendula, hair conditioners and powerful active ingredients with soothing and...
Baby Skin Care
Mustela Hydra Baby milk bodies confers immediate and lasting hydration to the baby's skin from birth. Moisturizing with avocado for daily use. 97% ingredients of natural origin, being the remaining 3% used to ensure nice texture and long-term protection of the formulation.
Baby Skin Care
The Paediatric Letibalm balm is suited for the treatment of dry, chapped and cracked nose and lips. Ideal in bruises resulting from repeatedly blowing your nose (colds, rhinitis) and for application to skin beaten by the weather (cold, wind and sun).
Multi-Mam Compresses neutralizes harmful micro-organisms in a safe and natural way. Gives immediate comfort and relief on sore nipples. Optimizes the condition of the skin around the nipple preventing against infection (Mastitis). Gel is natural and harmless when swallowed.
Protects the nipple before and during breastfeeding, suitable for the care of dry and sensitive nipples. Offers direct relief and keeps the skin soft, supple and healthy. Based on a selection of vegetable oils, does not have to be removed prior to breastfeeding.
Tidoo Newborn Nappies 2S are ecological disposable nappies, hypoallergenic, extra soft, adjustable and super absorbent, with absorption capacity up to 12 hours. With moisture indicator. Dermatologically tested. They do not cause irritation.
Babé Pediatric Extra Mild Shampoo is a daily use shampoo for the daily hygiene of baby and child's hair. Does not sting the eyes. Composed of hair conditioners, it gently cleanses and conditions the hair, giving it softness and shine. With pH 7 adapted to the tear area to avoid eye irritation and make bathtime easier. High skin tolerance. Pediatric and...