Multi-Mam Nipple Balm 30ml
Protects the nipple before and during breastfeeding, suitable for the care of dry and sensitive nipples. Offers direct relief and keeps the skin soft, supple and healthy. Based on a selection of vegetable oils, does not have to be removed prior to breastfeeding.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
From the region of French volcanoes comes the Vichy Mineralizing Water. Naturally enriched with 15 essential minerals and hyaluronic acid for a filling effect. With only 11 ingredients, it fortifies the skin barrier and leaves the skin more resistant and filled.
Multi-Mam Compresses neutralizes harmful micro-organisms in a safe and natural way. Gives immediate comfort and relief on sore nipples. Optimizes the condition of the skin around the nipple preventing against infection (Mastitis). Gel is natural and harmless when swallowed.
The Cream of Mustela Baby Diaper 123 has been specially formulated to act at the source of the triggering factors of irritation and redness, thus ensuring effectiveness. Prevents irritation and redness at each change. Relieves from the 1st application and repairs the skin.
MUSTELA Cream diaper zone 123 is a beeps to avoid irritations and redes in every mute of the diaper of babies and children from birth. 98% ingredients of natural origin and single formula that ensures its triple efficacy against irritations and redness in the diaper area. The remaining 2% are responsible for guaranteeing the pleasant texture and lasting...